Day 6, Sprint 7: Timeline issues

I started chapter 11 and wrote 739 words today. I discovered there was a problem with the timeline. I went back and rewrote chapter 10 to fix it first. Then I mapped out more plot. I’ve finished my research tasks and put them in the “Done” column. Now my research is churning around in my brain together, and tomorrow I will continue to weave it through the plot. I’m ending the sprint today, because it’s Sunday, and I’m starting Sprint 8 tomorrow. The most significant things that came out of Sprint 7 was the construction of plot, allowing me to move into unchartered waters of new material. I’m at 34716 words in the novel now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

94 − = 84